hi guys, sorry for the lack of posts.. i cant do gfx anymore. sorry if you dont like these im gonna try to make more soon, but iim going to he cottage tomorrow so unlikely until afer the 18th. For this head I just edited the typical noob head and mainly changed the bangs, idk if i like it.
i stole some colors from linda hehe ;-) thanks bae we got married.
I haven’t posted recently, and I said I would be posting boy heads…. I’m sorry I’ve been doing all these requests from y’all so I haven’t had the time to do them yet. I will try to soon, unless some of you little poops continue asking for requests -.-
I know its my fault since I never say no -.- but ehm… I don’t think I’ll be taking requests until I get these boy heads on…
Thanks everyone for your submissions, we are still looking at em. We will be having a new male admin join us very soon so thats gonna be good :D I won’t tell you who yet cuz its a surprise ;)
As well as this male addition, we are making our decisions for another admin 0: so stay posted. (could be a guy or a girl ;) who knows)
Hope everyones having a fantabulous summer, oh and JULIE PROMISED SHE WAS GONNA POST SO HAHA GET READY
At ‘LinnyClaragfx’, we thrive to acquire unique, ingenious, beautiful heads. With this goal in mind, we have been hoping to attract a few more members to achieve this.
When applying for a spot, ask yourself the following questions:
– Are you able to create a head from scratch, or make BIG edits?
– Do you see yourself as a creative person?
– Do you enjoy making graal customs?
– Would you be willing to post at least once a month?
– Are you a conscientious person?
– Will you be crediting others for their hard work that you have been using to create a custom?
– Will you be able to cooperate with your fellow admins?
– Are you comfortable speaking in English? (At least a bit. It does not have to be your mother tongue :P)
After completing the form, send 4 exemplars of your work to ALL the following emails:
(Be honest, do not claim others’ work as your own. If it is a big edit, please credit the original maker)